Planning A Trip To Orlando?
The Internet is full of advice and information!
As you probably know, that is not always a good thing either.
Out of date or purely inaccurate guesswork can make things oh so difficult to find good, much needed advice for your dream vacation.
So where can you find really good quality information amongst the swarm of sites on the internet?
This is an obvious great choice. A good place to start, but beware!
First of all;
The first three listed websites are usually Adverts if you are using a desktop or iPad. A company has paid for them to appear first and they may not be exactly what you are looking for.
Also remember that the first websites in a google search might be there because of their owners’ efforts to manipulate their position in Google, rather than the quality of their own information. Having a site on page one can make a lot of money!
After that, some good choices that I would pull out are;
- Themeparkinsider.com A detailed fan based site with heavy editorial style, but very reliable for accuracy! Great for understanding the parks without any bias!
- VisitOrlando.com this is the tourism industry’s website, but, it is a great place to start your research!
- Thedibb.co.uk a UK site, but don’t be put off if you are not from the UK. It is one of the most up to date forums and guides on the web!
- Totalorlando.com is one of our favorite sites. They market luxury homes, but their ‘Total Orlando Guide’ does what it says. It covers everything, not just the parks.
- wdwmagic.com might not appear in your searches, but again, is one of the very best news sources and forums for Walt Disney World parks.
- touringplans.com is another great website, with a fabulous blog that’s very well maintained!
- Don’t forget the official theme park websites either;
If you are looking for luxury accommodation in the Disney parks area;