Sometimes you just have to laugh out loud!
So, today, September 18th 2014, Universal Orlando’s official blog announces;
Throughout the entire month of September, Universal Orlando annual passholders will enjoy additional benefits
Why on earth would you wait until the month is almost 60% over before you announce a Month long offer on your official blog? The answer I guess is, that business in September has been surprisingly slower than usual.
The summer rush for Diagon Alley is long gone, the US kids are back at school and the Brits are being fined £100 per child if they take term time for vacations.
What’s more, the uncertainty of the Diagon Alley opening date, will have forced a lot of potential guests to push back their travel arrangements towards the back end of 2014 and possibly into 2015.
Tricky thing running a theme park, but bad PR might have cost Universal some tickets in 2014. It won’t hurt them in the long run though!
In case you were wondering, those September Annual Pass benefits include;
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida, one hour before the theme park opens weekdays throughout September.
- Stay at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort starting at just $69 per night. These Passholder-only special rates offer savings of up to $85 per night.
- Enjoy Wet ‘n Wild on weekdays from Wednesday, September 3 through Friday, September 26 for just $19.99 per day.
- Experience the Blue Man Group for $49 for adults and $29 for children at 4:00 pm every Sunday in September.
- Halloween Horror Nights 24 Passholder Nights: September 19, 20, 26 & 27 from 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm. Enjoy early access to Halloween Horror Nights plus exclusive access to three designated haunted houses as well as the first showing of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure.
- Save $6 on a refillable Souvenir Cup. Just ask for the Passholder special at Louie’s Italian Restaurant, Monsters Cafe, Mel’s Drive-in or Richter’s Burger Company.
- Get a FREE CityWalk PartyPass for one Passholder and a guest throughout September.
- AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX: Save $1.75 each on up to 5 matinee movie tickets.
- Bob Marley–A Tribute to Freedom: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Pat O’Brien’s: Buy one adult entrée and get 50% off a second.
- Red Coconut Club: Buy one, get one free martinis.
- Dippin Dots carts: Receive 25% off at CityWalk locations.