I was in Orlando once over December in 2009.
To say it was cold was an understatement, the frosts were heavy.
The real fun came a few days later when the snow arrived.
With the possibility albeit rare, I thought I’d draw up a list of things I might want to do in Orlando next time it snowed!
- Stand on any I-4 bridge and video the fun!
- Hear people from Canada say “its warm!”
- Eat ice cream outside for longer than 20 seconds!
- Point to the sky and scream “there’s Santa Claus!” (Only works in the Magic Kingdom)
- Tell everyone back home that it’s just a Disney stunt and you will call them back when the heat wave passes.
- Try to find somewhere that sells a warm coat
- Find a cool hill and ride a heavy grade trash bag down it
- Try and order a kids Sled in Walmart
- Put Snow in a Thermos inside the Magic Kingdom and sell it on Ebay (Video required)
- I’m out of ideas, you got one more?